Dancing Cubs hires children's play equipment to events large and small in London. We bring and create play area's that make children (and adults!) want to play.
We cover all of London; Central, North, South, East and West and we occasionally travel beyond to its outskirts.
We aim to provide as much fun play equipment as possible to create an amazing time for the children at any event.
- We have bouncy castles suitable for toddlers and children and bouncy castles suitable for adults.
- We have mobile soft play; themed and unique, fenced off in a kitchen or spread out across a church hall.
- We have big ball ponds with slides and small ball ponds without, great for living rooms and perfect for hotel ball rooms.
- We have sturdy toys and ride ons, firm favourites you'll find in nurseries and children's spaces across the UK.
- We have play frames and play parks large enough to entertain 20 odd 4 to 5 year old's and so so much more.
A lot of our play equipment is hired to cater for children under the age of 5; the children often overlooked when hiring a bouncy castle or entertainer but we have play equipment suitable for all ages, even bouncy castles for adults and smaller purpose built one's for 2 year old's!
Our play equipment is available to hire everyday of the year. Public holiday hires may carry an additional charge. We aim to deliver and collect at a time that suits you but this will not always be possible. Play equipment is for as long as you need it for during the hours of 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
We deliver, set up and pack up all play equipment*. All we ask is that you respect our play equipment - No shoes, no food and no drinks, and there is responsible adult supervision at all times while our play equipment is in your care. We will not plan your event /party for you but we will ensure that the play equipment provided for the children is the best you can find.
We have Risk Assessments and Method statements for all of our play equipment, as well as Public Liability Insurance cover for £5M.
You can find out more about how to hire children's play equipment from Dancing Cubs by clicking How to book our play equipment. You'll also find a lot more information in the pages listed to the left of this page.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our site. You'll find Reviews of our Company as well as recent pictures of all of our play equipment in our Gallery and Blog and News. All the information you need to place a booking is on our website but if you'd still like to speak with us, give us a call on 07936 961 025.
*Balls must be collected from ball ponds by the time we arrive to collect.